#1 Plumbing Company Near You Zionsville, IN
Residents of Zionsville Indiana, if you are looking for a quality plumbing service to keep on speed dial, you have found us! Bear Repairs has been serving the community for over 20 years. In those 20 years, we have grown our business, continued our plumbing education, participated in community outreach, and developed loyal customers who use our services for all plumbing needs. We are your local Zionsville plumbing experts.
Plumbing Services We Offer in Zionsville, IN
Over your time in Zionsville, whether it’s 30 years or 2 years, your home may need multiple types of plumbing services. We want to give our customers the most we can, so we offer plumbing repairs, installations, and drain services.
- Repairs: It is common for appliances that are used every day to become worn down, clogged, or broken eventually. Bear Repairs can come to diagnose the issue and fix it on the spot! We carry parts in our van to make your life easier and your problem solved sooner.
- Installations: Our service team can install a handful of appliances of any brand. For example, we install garbage disposals, ice makers, toilets, sump pumps, water heaters, shower faucets, and more. We carry new model toilets with low-flow and high-efficiency features to really upgrade your bathrooms and save money on water bills.
- Drain Services: Clogged drains are most customers’ worst enemy. They are frustrating and can require skilled technicians to unclog them. We have tools, like the electric cable or snake, to clear up the drains and pipes. We will always ensure the clog is completely gone by inserting a camera into the area. As our last resort, the clogged drains and pipes can be replaced on the spot if the other techniques don’t work.
Your issue will become our priority as a Bear Repairs customer. Our technicians have trained in all things plumbing and have high-quality customer service. We want our customers happy, comfortable, and problem-free at the end of the day.
Signs of a Plumbing Issue
Sometimes it is difficult to differentiate issues between the water in your home, your HVAC system, or a plumbing-related issue. Below are a few signs and symptoms we most commonly see in the plumbing business:
- Low water flow in your sinks, toilets, or showers.
- Backup of water in any sink or tub that is slow to drain.
- Water spots on the ceiling could indicate a leak in the pipes.
- Loud or rattling pipes could indicate a part is broken or loose.
- Persistent foul odors coming from the drain. If the smell isn’t fixed by a home remedy, it may be a larger issue.
- Increased monthly water bills could indicate a leak or inefficiency of a plumbing appliance.
- Peeling paint in a bathroom for no apparent reason.
- A toilet that continues to gurgle. This isn’t typical of a toilet—they should be quiet at rest!
- Mold growth in the home, especially on the walls or ceilings. Mold comes from excess moisture which could stem from a leak.
- A toilet that is always clogged. You shouldn’t have to always use the plunger—this is a sign of a bigger problem.
- Dirty or unclear water from the faucets. Don’t drink the water if it isn’t clear—this is a tell-tale sign your plumbing system isn’t working correctly.
- Discolored pipes can indicate an increase in moisture.
Our Promise to Bear Repairs Customers
It is not easy to trust a company the first time they visit your home. Trust is built upon honesty and reliability, which we instill in our technicians. We never want you to feel uncomfortable or confused when working with Bear Repairs. Our customer reviews can help you build trust with us—they encompass what we stand for and our priorities. When working with Bear Repairs, you can expect:
- Honest and upfront pricing on all services
- Customer approval of pricing prior to any work being performed
- Top-quality plumbing products
- A clean work area with no left-behind surprises
- High-quality work at a reasonable price
- State licensed and insured
- Satisfaction guaranteed company
Call Bear Repairs Today, Your Local Zionsville Plumbing Experts
Don’t hesitate to bring your issues to us! We want to get you back to your normal in no time. We can handle everyday service, scheduled installation and also non-emergent repairs, and emergency situations. Our professional and highly trained staff knows how to handle every situation to fit the customer’s wants and needs. Call us today to schedule a service, ask questions, receive plumbing advice, or also just to get to know the team better.